Subic was the site of the largest overseas military navy station for the United States for almost a century. Naturally people who were previously employed by the US Navy tend to possess a high degree of proficiency in English as such.
For 94 years, this former pride of the U.S. Navy, with its long status as the largest naval installation outside the United States is now a recreational, entertainment and food wonderland.
In addition, Subic maintains one of the strictest police and traffic safety programs in the entire country; as a result, Subic enjoys one of the lowest crime rates in all the Philippines.
To know more about Subic, remember to visit our official fanpage now: facebook.com/edtcenter
- [2014/06/19] EDT NEWSLETTER - JUNE 19 (42487)
- [2014/06/17] EDT NEWSLETTER - JUNE 10 (43636)
- [2014/06/17] EDT NEWSLETTER - JUNE 4 (55835)
- [2014/06/17] EDT NEWSLETTER - MAY 28 (43971)
- [2013/03/20] [STUDY ABROAD IN THE PHILIPPINES] SUBIC EDT LIZZY AND YUKI'S GRADUATION VIDEO (90421)